With their years of demonstrated experience as environmental regulatory enforcement specialists, the team at Burnside Environmental Group offers a wide range of professional investigative, technical and litigation support services.
The team can assist with the evaluation and assessment of your company's environmental compliance status or with the development of an environmental management plan. The team brings decades of experience in conducting both civil and criminal environmental compliance inspections in the civil and criminal arenas. These comprehensive inspections can provide a multi-media analysis which includes sampling, process evaluations, regulatory compliance and an assessment of the adequacy of inspections done by government regulators.
Our Associates are committed to using their expertise and experience to provide personal client attention and high quality services to corporations and individuals who find themselves as targets or subjects of an environmental regulatory inspection, civil proceeding, criminal investigation or criminal prosecution.
The members of Burnside Environmental Group have expertise in the investigation and review of both historical and current environmental incidents. They are able to respond quickly to environmental events, adverse government inspections, and criminal search warrants which could expose the corporation and its officers, managers, and employees to civil litigation as well as criminal prosecution. Our Associates can assist clients with the development and implementation of strategies that can minimize potential corporate and individual legal liability.
Burnside Environmental Group works on behalf of clients throughout the United States to:
- respond to, document, and evaluate environmental incidents and events
- conduct corporate internal investigations
- locate and interview witnesses and former employees
- assist counsel in identifying relevant witnesses to depose
- assist the litigation team with their responses to receipt of requests for information, subpoenas and executions of search warrants
- evaluate regulatory inspection results
- audit existing environmental compliance plans and environmental management systems
- evaluate the government’s sampling procedures and analytical protocols
- investigate maritime pollution incidents
- investigate toxic tort claims
- train workers on environmental compliance issues
- provide technical testimony on environmental issues